The Honorable Member representing Mangu/Bokkos Federal Constituency, Rep. Engr. Solomon Bulus Maren, has sponsored seven Bills during plenary proceedings yesterday, Wednesday, 17th July, 2019.
Below are the bills;
- Criminal Code Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019 (HB.156).
- National Building Code (Enforcement etc.) Bill, 2019 (HB.157).
- National Shipping Policy Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019 (HB.158).
- Investment and Security Tribunal (Establishment) Bill, 2019 (HB.159).
- Army Colour (Prohibition of Use) Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019 (HB.160).
- Penal Code (Northern States) Federal Provisions Act (Amendment) Bill, 2019 (HB.161).
- Institute of Chartered Economics of Nigeria (Establishment) Bill, 2019 (HB.162).
Rep. Maren said he is well-equipped having served as a Member of the 8th Assembly to perform exceptionally.
He said he is committed to providing quality legislation that will move the Nation forward.
count | 319